At Michael Graham Private Finance we are committed to acting in the best interests of our clients at all times
Treating Customers Fairly
Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business. We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of "jargon" and written in plain English
Our commitment to you
We will ...
- provide clarity, with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees & charges so that clients are able to understand our products / services.
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences & circumstances.
- only offer solutions that are most suitable from the available options.
- not offer a solution if we can’t find one we consider suitable for you.
- encourage clients to ask if there’s something that is not properly understood.
- give clients access to a formal complaints procedure.
- keep and make use of suitable management information in order to monitor client outcomes. These will be qualitative and quantitative, statistical and narrative in nature and be forward looking so as to mitigate any future risks to client outcomes.
- ensure that we will put things right quickly and effectively if we get them wrong
We underpin these commitments within our TCF policy which requires that we:
- provide continuous training in order to ensure our staff have the right skills and knowledge to perform in their roles effectively.
- engage in active consultation with clients so that we are able to understand their needs and requirements fully.
- always ensure that we provide an objective assessment of suitability.
- communicate in an open, fair and respectful manner with relevant accurate, clear, precise, consistent and timely supporting documentation ensuring that clients are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Constantly review the effectiveness of our TCF policy by analysing management Information and amending our internal processes where necessary in order to improve the service we offer our clients.
We take any complaints about our level of service very seriously. We therefore deal with any complaint about Michael Graham Private Finance, or any 3rd party associates, on a positive and proactive manner to ensure the upkeep of our high standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a complaint please contact us by either of the following methods:
1) Telephone on: 01234 881183
2) Write to us at: Michael Graham Private Finance, 1 St Peters Street, Bedford. Bedfordshire, MK40 2PN
3) Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we receive a complaint …